hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bin Wang <binwang...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase Bulk Lookup
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:14:39 GMT
Hi there,

I have a use case that I need to do bulk look up in a table of size 100
million key value pairs. Where key is the unique ID (product id), and the
value is inventory history (time series) for that particular part.

I want user upload a list of product ids, and I am wondering if HBase is
the right tool to return the corresponding value in an interactive speed?

If not, I heard of Solr/ElasticSearch, mongo, redis, Cassandra also, and I
am wondering which tool is the best fit in my use case.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Bin