hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Silly question... Coprocessor writes to ZK?
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 18:10:39 GMT
@Ted,

Yes, that’s the general idea or rather a specific use case for what I was thinking.
So it would be a different mechanism to help manage the information.
I would think that it would result in faster access to the information.

This would be very important if one were to do some query optimization… and by using ZK…
you could think beyond just HBase, but doing a query to join data from both HBase and non
HBase systems.

Just a thought… ;-)

-Mike