hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Kiran Kumar.M.R" <Kiran.Kumar...@huawei.com>
Subject HTTPS WebUI in Trunk Version
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:46:56 GMT
We could have enabled it on 0.98.x as it was based on Hadoop HTTPServer. (Using hadoop.ssl.enabled)
I did not find any way to enable HTTPS for WebUI in trunk version. Trunk version is using
its own HTTPServer.
Am I missing any configuration?

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended