hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Rendon, Carlos (KBB - Irvine)" <Carlos.Ren...@kbb.com>
Subject RE: HBase Applications and their deployments
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:44:08 GMT
We use the Java API because it is the only one that gives us performance and control we need.
Our QA team uses REST for some functional testing as it is easier to script for their tools.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tapper, Gunnar [mailto:gunnar.tapper@hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:01 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: RE: HBase Applications and their deployments

Hi Ted,

Yes, I know that you *can* (and Avro etc.) but I'm wondering what by *do* use. :)

Obviously, I am not an app developer either spending my time further down the stack.

Thank you,

Download a free version of HP DSM, a unified big-data administration tool for Vertica and
Hadoop at: HP DSM Download

“People don’t know what they want until you show it to them… Our task is to read things
that are not yet on the page.” — Steve Jobs