hbase-user mailing list archives

From "satya.for.u@gmail.com" <satya.fo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I tried to learn hbase from apache site and Hbase in action. But i am not able to get clarity on hbase. could you please suggest me best way to learn hbase.
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 17:43:37 GMT
Hi john,
Thanks for reply. I am going throw the apache document link(
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#standalone_dist). but i do not know , how
to work on put,get, delete, scan commends which are listed in* 5.8. Data
Model Operations* . could you please help me with some example. its java
code and its need to be used in some class or jar. how can i use this code
in hbase shell.