hbase-user mailing list archives

From "satya.for.u@gmail.com" <satya.fo...@gmail.com>
Subject I tried to learn hbase from apache site and Hbase in action. But i am not able to get clarity on hbase. could you please suggest me best way to learn hbase.
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:28:15 GMT
I did my hadoop, habse and zookeeper  configuration with help of  apeche
documents. now i stared learning hbase but i seen lot of java code(psudo
code, like put, get,delete ) on these documents but i do not know where i
need to use these code. i tried to run the same code in hbase shell but it
does not work. could you please suggest me one best way to learn hbase.