hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Hansi Klose" <hansi.kl...@web.de>
Subject Aw: Re: Re: Hbase verifyrep compares different key's
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 08:25:56 GMT
Hi tobe,

yes we are replicating during verify.

So as I understand, the problem is that during the verify job the one key is updated (with
new timestamp)
while this key will be verified. So on one side the key timestamp is in the verify timerange
but on the
other side no more. So the key is "missing" there and the next key will be compared.

Maybe I am totally wrong and someone has a good description of what happens ;-)

Regards Hansi