hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Hansi Klose" <hansi.kl...@web.de>
Subject Hbase verifyrep compares different key's
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:10:07 GMT
Hi,

I run periodically verify jobs on our hbase tables.
One some tables i have problems with many BADROWS.

I looked into the job log file and recognized that
the job started to compare different key.

I looks like the job missees on key on one the replication target side
and from that point each key in that job produces BADROWS.

Like this:

A - A
B - B
C -
D - C
E - D
F - E

Even when I go 3 days back with my --starttime and --endtime
I have this problem too.

I do not really understand why that happens.

The hbase tables have a high volume of write action.

We use Hbase 0.94.2-cdh4.2.0.

Regards Hans