hbase-user mailing list archives

From Deepa Jayaveer <deepa.jayav...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Guava version incompatible
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 05:57:07 GMT
Is there any tutorials available in the net to connect Spark  Java API
with HBase ?

Thanks and Regards
Deepa

From:   "Dai, Kevin" <yundai@ebay.com>
To:     "user@hbase.apache.org" <user@hbase.apache.org>
Date:   08/07/2014 11:11 AM
Subject:        Guava version incompatible

Hi, all

I am now using spark to manipulate hbase. But I cant't use
HBaseTestingUtility to do unit test. Because spark needs Guava 15.0 and
above while Hbase needs Guava 14.0.1. These two versions are incompatible.
Is there any way to solve this conflict with maven.

Thanks,
Kevin.

and any attachments. Thank you