hbase-user mailing list archives

From Shankar hiremath <shankar.hirem...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: flush table with AES encryption enabled for CF, randomly wrapException observed
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 07:29:55 GMT
Hi Anoop/ Esteban,

I will check it, as per your below suggestions,
And I will update you the result.

Thanks
-Shankar

________________________________
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended
________________________________

From: Anoop John [mailto:anoop.hbase@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 August 2014 PM 12:08
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Cc: Shankar hiremath
Subject: Re: flush table with AES encryption enabled for CF, randomly wrapException observed

Shankar
    You are getting this only when the HFile encryption is enabled?  Seeing the exception
dont think it is directly related to Encryption or so.  Suggest test with out encryption multiple
times and see any time you get the same in that also

-Anoop-
On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Esteban Gutierrez <esteban@cloudera.com<mailto:esteban@cloudera.com>>