hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: HBase usage by HBase version?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 19:15:09 GMT
Hi Otis,

HBase 0.94 is there for a while and wildly used. However, it's open source.
So there is no number of who's using what.

I will say that 0.94 is most probably sill the most used version. Followed
by 0.96 probaly close to 0.98...  Numbers? Without any scientific value and
with no reference, I will say 60% 0.94, 30% 0.96 and 10% 0.98?

My guesses, not educated ;)

JM