hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vivekanand Ittigi <vi...@biginfolabs.com>
Subject Re: Unable to read HBase data from solr
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:49:46 GMT
Hi Ted,

echo $CLASSPATH
/home/biginfolabs/BILSftwrs/hbase-0.94.10/conf

under "/home/biginfolabs/BILSftwrs/hbase-0.94.10/conf", I've hbase-site.xml.

Actually i've made one more folder called "custom-lib" under
solr-4.2.0/example/lib and this path in pointed in solrconfig.xml using the
following command:

<lib dir="/home/biginfolabs/solr/solr-4.2.0/example/lib/custom-lib"
regex=".*\.jar" />

And under /home/biginfolabs/solr/solr-4.2.0/example/lib/custom-lib
I've hbase-0.94.10.jar,
hadoop-core-1.0.4.jar, <a package which hits my HBase>.jar

Hope you got what you wanted..?

-Vivek