hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Any fast way to random access hbase data?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:59:12 GMT
Hello Lei,

Have you tried a larger batch size? how many threads or tasks are you using
to fetch data? could you please describe a little bit more your HBase
cluster? e.g. how many region servers, how many regions per RS? whats the
hit ratio of the block cache? any chance for you to share the table schema?

cheers,
esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.