hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nishanth S <nishanth.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Time Series Report generation in hbase
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 15:41:11 GMT
Hi  everyone,

We have an hbase implementation  where we have a single table  which stores
 different types of  log messages.We have a requirement to notify (send
email to mailing list) when we receive a particular type of message.I will
be able to able to identify this type of message by looking at one of the
column values which we populate.I would need to do this every hour  and
 send the cumulative result.Could you  please point me in the right
direction on  what would be the best way to implement this?

Hbase Table

cf:family 1,cf:family 2

c1,c2,c3

If value of c1='x' I need to notify.Let me know if you need more
information on this.

Thanks
-Nishan