hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jerry Lam <chiling...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change MAX_FILES_PER_REGION_PER_FAMILY in LoadIncrementalHFiles?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:24:48 GMT
Hi Matteo,

Thank you for the info. I tried it but it doesn't seem to take any effect.
Apparently the code in the LoadIncremtnalHFiles does not take anything
other than variables from hbase-site.xml which is unfortunate. We have more
than 32 hfiles to bulkload. So this is really not working...

Best Regards,

Jerry