hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject What is replacement of kv.getBuffer() in HBase0.98?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 04:26:15 GMT
I have been using KeyValues.getBuffer() very heavily in my HBase0.94 code.
This method is not present in 0.98. What is the equivalent of
KeyValues.getBuffer() in Cell?
I am trying to avoid doing ArrayCopy of CF just for doing comparison.

What would be equivalent for this code in 0.98?
Bytes.equals(columnFamily, 0, columnFamily.length, keyvalue.getBuffer(),
keyvalue.getFamilyOffset(),
                                keyvalue.getFamilyLength())))

Maybe this?
Bytes.equals(columnFamily, 0, columnFamily.length, cell.getBuffer(),
cell.getFamilyOffset(),
                                cell.getFamilyLength())))

--
Thanks & Regards,