hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is replacement of kv.getBuffer() in HBase0.98?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 04:56:24 GMT
Hi Ted,

This will return entire backing bytes array just like keyValue.getBuffer()?
By the documentation i thought its returning some file name :
byte[] *getFamilyArray
<https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/Cell.html#getFamilyArray%28%29>*
()
Contiguous bytes composed of legal HDFS filename characters which may start
at any index in the containing array.

IMHO, this method name is not as intuitive as "getBuffer".

Thanks,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,