hbase-user mailing list archives

From tobe <tobeg3oo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to verify data from MySQL and HBase
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 07:49:04 GMT
Thanks for replaying. @Serega

I know MySQL and HBase are reliable. What I want to validate is the date in
both MySQL and HBase. The upper-stream application and unexpected operation
may make it inconsistent.

I'm also wondering could sqoop validate the values from each database?
There's RowCountValidator but it's not suitable for us.