hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gomathivinayagam Muthuvinayagam <sankarm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to checkout source code of specific version of hbase.
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 23:06:13 GMT
Thank you, I am working on a jira ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-11699, and made a patch. I
would like to get it reviewed.
I submitted the patch by checking out the master, and made the changes
there, also I would like to make the patch for hbase 94.19 and 98.3, (as I
personally need them). So do I need to checkout each version, and then
commit there, and then submit a patch for each version?
Is that correct?

Thanks & Regards,