hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Region not assigned
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 00:16:36 GMT
On the first connection to the cluster when you've installed Phoenix
2.2.3 and were previously using Phoenix 2.2.2, Phoenix will upgrade
your Phoenix tables to use the new coprocessor names
(org.apache.phoenix.*) instead of the old coprocessor names
(com.salesforce.phoenix.*).

Thanks,
James

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 8:38 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> Adding Phoenix dev@
>
>
>
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 8:05 AM, Kristoffer Sjögren <stoffe@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> It seems that the region servers are complaining about wrong phoenix
>> classes for some reason. We are running 2.2.0 which is the version before
>> phoenix was moved to apache.
>>
>> But looking at the regionserver logs are stuck complaining about
>> "org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl" which IS the apache
>> version? We might have connected with a newer client - but how could this
>> trigger this?
>>
>>
>> 2014-08-14 17:01:40,052 DEBUG
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost: Loading coprocessor
>> class org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.ServerCachingEndpointImpl with path
>> null and priority 1
>> 2014-08-14 17:01:40,053 WARN
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost: attribute
>> 'coprocessor$12' has invalid coprocessor specification
>> '|org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.ServerCachingEndpointImpl|1|'
>> 2014-08-14 17:01:40,053 WARN
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost:
>> java.io.IOException: No jar path specified for
>> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.ServerCachingEndpointImpl
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost.load(CoprocessorHost.java:183)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost.loadTableCoprocessors(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:190)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost.<init>(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:154)
>> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.<init>(HRegion.java:474)
>> at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor13.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>> at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.newHRegion(HRegion.java:4084)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.openHRegion(HRegion.java:4267)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.handler.OpenRegionHandler.openRegion(OpenRegionHandler.java:329)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.handler.OpenRegionHandler.process(OpenRegionHandler.java:100)
>> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.executor.EventHandler.run(EventHandler.java:175)
>> at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>> at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>
>> 2014-08-14 17:01:40,053 DEBUG
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost: Loading coprocessor
>> class org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl with path null
>> and priority 1
>> 2014-08-14 17:01:40,053 WARN
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost: attribute
>> 'coprocessor$13' has invalid coprocessor specification
>> '|org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl|1|'
>> 2014-08-14 17:01:40,053 WARN
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost:
>> java.io.IOException: No jar path specified for
>> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost.load(CoprocessorHost.java:183)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost.loadTableCoprocessors(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:190)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost.<init>(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:154)
>> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.<init>(HRegion.java:474)
>> at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor13.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>> at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.newHRegion(HRegion.java:4084)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.openHRegion(HRegion.java:4267)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.handler.OpenRegionHandler.openRegion(OpenRegionHandler.java:329)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.handler.OpenRegionHandler.process(OpenRegionHandler.java:100)
>> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.executor.EventHandler.run(EventHandler.java:175)
>> at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>> at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Kristoffer Sjögren <stoffe@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > We are running hbase 0.94.6 cdh 4.4 and have a problem with one table not
>> > being assigned to any region. This is the SYSTEM.TABLE in Phoenix so all
>> > tables are basically non functional at the moment.
>> >
>> > When running hbck repair we get the following...
>> >
>> > ERROR: Region { meta =>
>> > SYSTEM.TABLE,,1385477659546.b739cf1ef14dd664ae873bf5b16e7a35., hdfs =>
>> > hdfs://primecluster/hbase/SYSTEM.TABLE/b739cf1ef14dd664ae873bf5b16e7a35,
>> > deployed =>  } not deployed on any region server.
>> >
>> > And when hbck -repair (hbck_repair.txt attachment) it never assigns a
>> > region and everything seems stuck.
>> >
>> > Master log keeps spewing out the following at very rapid pace (master.log
>> > attachement)...
>> >
>> > Any pointers?
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > -Kristoffer
>> >
>> >
>>

Mime
View raw message