hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: flush table with AES encryption enabled for CF, randomly wrapException observed
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 20:21:59 GMT
Trying out the at rest encryption feature ‚Äčis very much appreciated, but
perhaps we can spend a bit more time excluding other issues before
declaring an encryption bug. So far there hasn't been one (knock on wood!)
but a cursory search of user@hbase might imply the feature is buggy.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy