hbase-user mailing list archives

From kacperolszewski <kacperolszew...@o2.pl>
Subject Hbase Read/Write poor performance. Please help!
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 15:21:59 GMT
Hello there, I'm running a read/write benchmark on a huge data (tweeter posts) for my school
project.
The problem im dealing with is that the tests are going extreamly slow.
I dont know how to optimize the process. Hbase is using only about 10% of RAM memory, and
40% of CPU.
I've been experimenting with properties of hbase-site.xml file but I can't see any results.
I think there is something I need to put in the API's code.
It's a single node, local operation. Virtual machine has 8GB RAM. Any help will be appreciated.
Best Regards - Kacper, student