hbase-user mailing list archives

From Damien Hardy <dha...@viadeoteam.com>
Subject Re: serving static images using HBase
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:01:27 GMT
Yes it is.
My plugin is just a storage/loader plugin for Thumbor using hbase (via
thrift) default are filesystem, mongodb or redis.

Thumbor can :
  * load image from multiple origins (filer, http, s3) or any loader plugin.
  * Store a copy in storage available (TTL can be implemented to force
refresh)
  * Provide an HTTP API to transform images
  * optionally store results in storage

--
Damien HARDY
IT Infrastructure Architect