hbase-user mailing list archives

From chenwenhui <c77...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: What is the difference between "hbase.server.thread.wakefrequency" and "hbase.hregion.majorcompaction"?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 01:21:20 GMT
Thanks.
Maybe i can not present my question clearly.
I indeed understand the mean of the combination condition("hbase.server.thread.wakefrequency"
and "server.compactchecker.interval.multiplier"),  i also know that its product is the period
that check whether trigger compaction.
For another combination condition("hbase.hregion.majorcompaction(7 days by default)" and "hbase.hregion.majorcompaction.jitter"),
i understand it is also a condition to trigger compaction. right? if so, what is the relation
between the two combination condition?