hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Michael.Calvin" <77231...@qq.com>
Subject RE: RE: re: What's the exact procedure of making a custom filter work?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 02:34:31 GMT
Yes, It works , thank you very much.
And I also find out custom filter needs to be serialized and then deserialized to work properly.
That means I still need to find who serialized it and how the parameters ‍serialized.‍‍

I just want to know one more thing:
Who the Fxxk is responsible for NEVER EVER mentioning this ?

Michael.Calvin.Shi