hbase-user mailing list archives

From Alessandra Tiengo <atie...@daisylabs.it>
Subject Bulk Load - Data containing NULL value
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:57:15 GMT
I imported a table in HDFS from a SQL database using SQOOP. Null values have been replaced
by "null" string, so a row is (for instance): rowkey, value1, value2, null, null

After that I imported the data from HDFS to a HBase table using first org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.ImportTsv
and then org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles.
How can I manage these "null" values so that they are not imported in the HBase table?
Currently they are present as "null" string.