hbase-user mailing list archives

From Wellington Chevreuil <wellington.chevre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copy data from one cluster to another cluster on different lan
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:37:54 GMT
Hi,

If you r planning to copy hbase data between your clusters, you may find the CopyTable and
Export/Import tools described in the book:

http://hbase.apache.org/book/ops_mgt.html#tools

If running hbase 0.94.6 onwards, there is also the option to use snapshots:

http://hbase.apache.org/book/ops.snapshots.html