hbase-user mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Reina <g.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Best HBase monitoring tool
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:57:35 GMT
Hi all,
   we are using HBase in a couple of our clusters and under heavy loads
when something bad happens we do not have any clues on what happens and
why. Ganglia and Nagios are not helping. We created a dashboard with the
ELK stack using the metrics exposed by the region servers and the master
servers but I'm wondering what's the standard in these cases.

What do you use in your production cluster to monitor HBase and why do you
think it's better than the alternatives?

Kind Regards