hbase-user mailing list archives

From Guangle Fan <fanguan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hfile 9.4 to 9.6
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:27:37 GMT
Ted Thanks for your answer!

Actually that wouldn't convert automatically. The problem is 0.94 is using
hfileV1, and that is online cluster that I can't shut down and do hbase
upgrade/check file, thus I can't convert the file to v2. The idea is copy
over the hfilleV1 to another 0.96 cluster and convert to hfileV2. Any handy
tool there I can use to do the convert and hfile loading in the new
cluster, or you guys have another way to handle this case ? Converting to
sequence files ?