hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HMaster shows decommisioned servers as Dead Region Servers
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 18:08:27 GMT
Hello Srikanth,

Could you please tell us more about the decommissioning process? Are you
using the hbase/bin/region_mover.rb script and then after completion are
you shutting down Region Server Java process? do you have any HBase master
log that you could upload to pastebin around the time you decommissioned
the RS and restarted the master?

cheers,
esteban.

--