hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Jain <vkj...@gmail.com>
Subject Replication in Hbase
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 05:51:20 GMT
Hi,
I have 2 Hbase clusters setup in different data center.
Both are configured in pseudo-distributed mode.
I followed the steps in Hbase Replication
<https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/replication/package-summary.html#requirements>
.
But i am getting following logs in master cluster's region server log.

2014-07-22 11:19:19,186 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.regionserver.ReplicationSource: Opening
log for replication ip-10-14-24-19%2C60020%2C1405945008796.1406006236991 at
134
2014-07-22 11:19:19,193 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.regionserver.ReplicationSource:
currentNbOperations:0 and seenEntries:0 and size: 0
2014-07-22 11:19:19,193 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.regionserver.ReplicationSource: Nothing
to replicate, sleeping 1000 times 10

What i am missing here ?
Also in one of the requirements mentioned in the above post , it says
zookeeper should not be managed by Hbase.But i have Hbase managing
zookeeper in both clusters.

Please help here.
Basically , i want to copy all data from one cluster to another which are
geographically distant.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain