hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Jain <vkj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication in Hbase
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 06:09:38 GMT
One more info ,
After putting some data in master cluster , i am getting below in its
regionserver log.

2014-07-22 11:38:14,032 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.regionserver.ReplicationSource: Getting
1 rs from peer cluster # 1
2014-07-22 11:38:14,032 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.regionserver.ReplicationSource:
Choosing peer XYZ,60020,1406009110004
2014-07-22 11:38:15,032 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.regionserver.ReplicationSource: Since
we are unable to replicate, sleeping 1000 times 10

where XYZ is my slave cluster's machine.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain