hbase-user mailing list archives

From yl wu <wuyl6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the impact if hbase master downs?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 08:06:20 GMT
Hi Mikhail,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.
I understand the process you mentioned. What I am confued is that, how this
new one takes over the responsibilities in details? By the way, what is the
physical relationship between backup masters and the region servers? Can a
region server becomes a master?

I'm sorry that maybe my questions are simple. But I have searched answers
for a long time.

Thank you very much.

Best,
Yanglin