hbase-user mailing list archives

From Madabhattula Rajesh Kumar <mrajaf...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help on RowFilter
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:08:04 GMT
Hi Team,

Could you please help me to resolve below issue.

In my hbase table, i've a 30 records. I need to retrieve records based on
list of rowkeys. I'm using below code base. It is not giving records

HTable table = new HTable(configuration, tableName);
List<Filter> filters = new ArrayList<Filter>();
Filter rowFilter=new RowFilter(CompareFilter.CompareOp.EQUAL, new
BinaryPrefixComparator(Bytes.toBytes(rowkey)));
filters.add(rowFilter);

Filter rowFilter=new RowFilter(CompareFilter.CompareOp.EQUAL, new
BinaryPrefixComparator(Bytes.toBytes(rowkey1)));
filters.add(rowFilter);

FilterList fl = new FilterList(filters);

Scan s = new Scan();
s.setFilter(fl);
ResultScanner ss = table.getScanner(s);
{
 for(KeyValue kv : r.raw())
  {
    System.out.print(new String(kv.getRow()) + " ");
  }
}

Thank you for support

Regards,