hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rural Hunter <ruralhun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region server not accept connections intermittently
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 05:49:26 GMT
No. I didn't touch ipc.server.listen.queue.size. Anyway my change
mitigated my problem as I stated in another thread: From the observation
in these 2 days after the action was taken, the frequency of the problem
has been reduced. The huge improvement is, even when the problem
happens, the RS can recover in less than 1 minute comparing with 30-60
minutes before.

于 2014/7/14 12:32, Esteban Gutierrez 写道: