hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rural Hunter <ruralhun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region server not accept connections intermittently
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 01:40:08 GMT
the max number of files has already been set to 32768 for the user
running hbase/hadoop. I think there should be errors in log if it's the
file number problem. The count of connections in SYN_RECV state is about
100. I also checked the source of those connections and they are from
the hosts of my hbase clients. Anyway, I just changed these kernel settings:
net.core.somaxconn=1024 (original 128)
net.ipv4.tcp_synack_retries=2 (original 5)

I will wait and see if this will happen again.

于 2014/7/12 1:57, Esteban Gutierrez 写道: