hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rural Hunter <ruralhun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region server not accept connections intermittently
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 08:54:34 GMT
I got the dump of the problematic rs from web ui:
http://pastebin.com/4hfhkDUw
output of "top -H -p <PID>": http://pastebin.com/LtzkScYY
I also got the output of jstack but I believe it's already in the dump
so I do not paste it again. This time the hang lasted about 20 minutes.

于 2014/7/9 12:48, Esteban Gutierrez 写道: