hbase-user mailing list archives

From "lanlingxue09@gmail.com" <lanlingxu...@gmail.com>
Subject 回复: Re: how can I use sqoop transfer data from mysql to hbase
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:40:38 GMT

          Thanks a lot. I will try it. Can I ask that if you used  java to transfer data before?

          It always has the problem which in the following:
          Thanks a lot for answering.

From: Shahab Yunus
Date: 2014-07-22 21:12
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: how can I use sqoop transfer data from mysql to hbase
Can you explain a bit that what issue you are facing?

Sqoop's documentation explains quite clearly how to import data from MySQL
to Hbase. You can use those commands in script to automate the process.
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.3/SqoopUserGuide.html#_selecting_the_data_to_import

Regards,
Shahab