hbase-user mailing list archives

From Parkirat <parkiratbigd...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase Mapreduce API - Reduce to a file is not working properly.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:20:00 GMT
Hi All,

I am using Mapreduce API to read Hbase Table, based on some scan operation
in mapper and putting the data to a file in reducer.
I am using Hbase Version "Version 0.94.5.23".

*Problem:*
Now in my job, my mapper output a key as text and value as text, but my
reducer output key as text and value as nullwritable, but it seems *hbase
mapreduce api dont consider reducer*, and outputs both key and value as
text.

Moreover if the same key comes twice, it goes to the file twice, even if my
reducer want to log it only once.

Could anybody help me with this problem?

Regards,
Parkirat Singh Bagga.