hbase-user mailing list archives

From reddibabu <reddybabu.na...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to put Twitter4j.Place object attributes from scala application
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 02:36:03 GMT
Hi Ted,
Thanks for your response.

I have 'cf' columnfamily in my table, twitter_mobile_data.
e.geoLocation is the Spark RDD, I have called getLatitude() on it.
trowkey.add(cf,Bytes.toBytes("latitude"),Bytes.toBytes(e.geoLocation.getLatitude()))
trowkey.add(cf,Bytes.toBytes("longitude"),Bytes.toBytes(e.geoLocation.getLongitude()))

I have tried one more way like,
 var latitude=Bytes.toBytes(e.geoLocation.getLatitude())
 var longitude=Bytes.toBytes(e.getLocation.getLongitude())

 trowkey.add(cf,Bytes.toBytes("latitude"),Bytes.toBytes(latitude))
 trowkey.add(cf,Bytes.toBytes("longitude"),Bytes.toBytes(longitude))

both ways are not helpful.

Here, I am not able to put Twitter4j.Place object attributes into Hbase
table like,
         GeoLocation.getLatitude()
         GeoLocation.getLongitude()
         Place.getCountry()