hbase-user mailing list archives

From "jhaobull"<jhaob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: permission
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 03:56:11 GMT
The exception was throwed by :
SecureBulkLoadEndpoint
-- cleanupBulkLoad,

However I checked the /tmp/hbase-staging dir, all the dirs were empty !

and I also wonder to know why we create the staging dir when delete it

public void cleanupBulkLoad(RpcController controller,
               CleanupBulkLoadRequest request,
               RpcCallbackCleanupBulkLoadResponse done) {
  try {
   getAccessController().preCleanupBulkLoad(env);
   fs.delete(createStagingDir(baseStagingDir,
     getActiveUser(),
     env.getRegion().getTableDesc().getTableName(),
     new Path(request.getBulkToken()).getName()),
     true);
   done.run(CleanupBulkLoadResponse.newBuilder().build());
  } catch (IOException e) {
   ResponseConverter.setControllerException(controller, e);
  }
  done.run(null);
 }

原始邮件