hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase 0.98 rpm
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 23:22:19 GMT
This is what I did:
clone bigtop master branch
under root of bigtop workspace, issue the following command:

make hbase-rpm

You should see this at the tail of output:

+ exit 0
cp -r /homes/hortonzy/bigtop/build/hbase//rpm/RPMS/*/*
/homes/hortonzy/bigtop/output/hbase/
touch /homes/hortonzy/bigtop/build/hbase//.rpm

You can find rpm's under output/hbase/

Cheers