hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase scan using TIMERANGE
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2014 13:25:03 GMT
Have you looked at the following method in AggregationClient ?

  long rowCount(final HTable table,

      final ColumnInterpreter<R, S, P, Q, T> ci, final Scan scan) throws
Throwable {

You can specify timerange through scan parameter.

See this method of Scan:

  public Scan setTimeRange(long minStamp, long maxStamp)