hbase-user mailing list archives

From AnandaVelMurugan Chandra Mohan <ananthu2...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase client code for 0.98.3
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:13:19 GMT
Hi,

Recently my Hbase cluster was migrated to 0.98.3 from 0.92 version. Now all
my java client code which scans the table and puts data into the table is
not working.

Earlier I use to set just the hbase quorum in the Configuration object and
open the table using that configuration object. Now it hangs at that step
and I am getting the following exception after very long time

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.NoServerForRegionException

Any idea why I am getting this error? But I can scan the table in HBase
shell. Am I missing something. Please let me know. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Anand