hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz GuziaƂek <tom...@guzialek.info>
Subject Re: Cannot connect to HBase / Zookeeper hangs.
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:12:18 GMT
Actually, it is not a server log. It is my client log. There is no stack
trace as such because no exception was thrown. Where the log ends, the
clients froze.

What you mean by config? HBaseConfiguration object in the client or config
file of the HBase server? Please find attached my HBase server
configuration printed by HBase Web UI:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kvEMXypc

Best regards,
Tomasz

PS I hope I did not break the mail thread by "manual response". I was not
subscribed to the list, so your response did not come to my email (the
answer I read at the archives).