hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing Project Trafodion
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 03:59:41 GMT
As per the email description, Trafodion supports ODBC driver also. IMO,
this is nice. Phoenix does not supports ODBC currently. So, it definitely
add something new to HBase ecosystem.
AFAIK, other three projects you mentioned they also dont support. Please
correct me if i am wrong.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta