hbase-user mailing list archives

From Guillermo Ortiz <konstt2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Store data in HBase with a MapReduce.
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 07:22:25 GMT
If I have to.... how me reducers I should have?? as many as number of
regions?? I have read about HRegionPartitioner, but it has some
limitations, and you have to be sure that any region isn't going to split
while you're putting new data in your table. Is it only for performance?
what could it happen if you put too many data in your table and it splits
an region with a HRegionPartitioner?