hbase-user mailing list archives

From Chen Wang <chen.apache.s...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles$3@482d59a3, java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: No FileSystem for scheme: maprfs
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 04:53:38 GMT
Folk,
I am trying to bulk load the hdfs file into hbase with

LoadIncrementalHFiles loader = new LoadIncrementalHFiles(conf);

 loader.doBulkLoad(new Path(args[1]), hTable);

However, i receive exception of java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException:
No FileSystem for scheme: maprfs

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: BulkLoad encountered an
unrecoverable problem

at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles.bulkLoadPhase(LoadIncrementalHFiles.java:331)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles.doBulkLoad(LoadIncrementalHFiles.java:261)

at com.walmartlabs.targeting.mapred.Driver.main(Driver.java:81)

at

at

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Failed
after attempts=10, exceptions:

Tue Jun 17 21:48:58 PDT 2014,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles$3@482d59a3,
java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: No FileSystem for scheme: maprfs

What is the reason for this exception? I did some googling, and tried to
add some config to Hbase configuration:

 hbaseConf.set("fs.hdfs.impl",

  org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.class.getName());

 hbaseConf.set("fs.file.impl",

  org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalFileSystem.class.getName());

But it does not have any effect.

Any idea?

Thanks advance.

Chen