hbase-user mailing list archives

From James Lee <roth2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: White papers/Solution implemented to use HIVE/HBASE as OLTP
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 16:49:44 GMT
I'm using HBase as OLTP for about 3 years.
One of biggest pain point of using HBase as OLTP was lack of multi-row
transaction.

For this reason, we implemented multi-row transaction on top of HBase.
It was designed to support OLTP (low latency and so on).
https://github.com/vcnc/haeinsa/

There is another approach to support multi-row transaction also.
It's implementation of Google Percolator on top of HBase, developed by
XiaoMi developers.
https://github.com/XiaoMi/themis/

Regards,
James.