hbase-user mailing list archives

From "石梦珂" <shimen...@gzydt.com>
Subject What's the most efficient way to create row number? Am I doing right?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:05:53 GMT
I need each row order by time(small error is tolerated), and I tried to add prefix to rowkey
by observer prePut method. Is a static synchronized method increasing the row number(a static
property of observer class) enough to make sure thread safe?
Since there's no such preBatch method , every put in a batch would go through prePut, that
would take aroud 30ms to complete a put, what can I do to make it quicker? And I'm still working
on single computer, how would this number (30ms) changes in concurrent environment(sigle put
only)?

2014-06-30

石梦珂